It's not just for potatoes! Try peeling these:
Cucumbers, Zucchinis, Eggplant, Sweet potatoes, Lemons, Limes, Radishes, Kiwis, Peaches, Pears, Apples, Beets, Tomatoes, Turnips, Onions.
Peeling is quick and easy with the Electric Rotato Peeler. It peels just the skin without wasting any of the nutritious part of the vegetable.
Plop on a potato, peel it and pare it in 10 seconds flat! The Electric Rotato Peeler instantly peels at the push of a button. It stops automatically when the peeling is over.
Two extra blades tucked in a built-in compartment
Peels just the skin, without wasting any of the nutritious part of the fruit or vegetable
Durable ABS plastic and non-slip base
Ultra safe design: No need to touch or hold the vegetable while it is peeling
More hygienic than manual peeling
Cleans easily with a damp, sudsy cloth
Operates with a 6V adapter and can also function with 4 x AA batteries ( not included )
Material: ABS, Stainless Steel
Suitable Voltage: DC6V 0.5A
Color: Assorted Colors
Package weight: 0.696 kg
Product size (L x W x H) : 14.0 x 14.5 x 28.0 cm / 5.50 x 5.70 x 11.00 inches
Package size (L x W x H) : 15.5 x 15.0 x 28.5 cm / 6.09 x 5.90 x 11.20 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Electric Peeler Quick Peel Pare Potato Vegetable Fruit, 1 x English User Manual
The Peeler is Easy to Use
1. Center the food on the bottom food holder and press gently.
2. Lower the upper food holder so that it grasps the food and holds it securely.
3. Using the height adjustment level, raise the cutter arm so that is rests on top of food to be peeled.
4. Turn ON the appliance by pressing on the red button. The skin peels off in one clean, continuous curl. The appliance will stop automatically when the cutter arm reaches the bottom.
5. Lift upper food holder from food and raise it to the top of the support column.
6. Grasp food and using a gentle back and forth rocking motion, remove food from bottom food holder pulling towards you.
Warning: Cutter blade and holder spike are sharp, handle with care.
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!